- On sale!
LED RGB light strip with Wi-Fi Controller - Christmas Edition
Decorate your Smart Home for Christmas using the LED light strip with included Wi-Fi Controller
Security policy: Your data is never used for other purposes than allowing you to use the shop and order system.
Delivery policy: Orders over 500 RON have free delivery included.
Return policy: You can return any product within 14 days and get a full refund, no questions asked, provided it is returned in it's original state, undamaged and complete (as shipped).
The package contains:
RGB LED light strip, 5 meters, 30 LEDs per meter, 12V DC, IP65 rated (outdoor and indoor use)
Shelly RGBW2 Wi-Fi Controller, for indoor use
Power supply (220V AC to 12V DC), 1A, 12W
Connect the Shelly RGBW controller to your Wi-Fi network using the Shelly application (available on Android and iOS).
You can turn on, turn off, change the color and intensity and control the effects of the LED strip using the Shelly mobile application or other compatible applications.
Connect the controller to the shelly cloud and you can control it from https://my.shelly.cloud/
- Automate the control of your smart home using the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network;
- Power supply: 220V AC, 12V - 24V DC;
- Maximum controller load: 12V - 45W/channel, maximum 144W; 24V - 90W/channel, maximum 288W
- Compatible with the following EU standards: RE Directive 2014/53/EU, LVD 2014/35/EU, EMC 2004/108/WE, RoHS2 2011/65/EU
- Control using the Shelly mobile application or compatible applications;
- Enhanced scheduling: Create weekly schedules to improve the usage simplicity of connected devices;
- Dynamic Sunlight scheduling: Create schedules according to sunrise and sunset times;
- Compatible with MQTT: integrate Shelly with your MQTT broker;
- Compatible with Samsung SmartThings: through DTH or MQTT SmartApp;
- Compatible with Home Assistant and OpenHAB: integrate your devices with the rest of your home.
- The REST API allows compatibility with Vera, Fibaro, SmartThings, HomeSeer, Savant, HomeKit, etc.
You might also like