Zigbee Temperature and Humidity SensorXiaomi/Aqara
Use the smart temperature and humidity sensor to monitor the comfort of your home
Wireless, compatible with a Zigbee HUB
Works with Xiaomi Mi3 hub on EU region(quickpair) and CN region(native), and with Xiaomi Aqara hub on CN region (native)
Wireless sensor for monitoring temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure.
White, with a pleasant appearance, easily integrates into any design.
- The Xiaomi Aqara wireless sensor constantly monitors the temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure in your home;
- It connects with a Zigbee HUB and, used together with other smart devices, helps you create the desired scenarios by adjusting the temperature or humidity level.
- Wireless, compatible with a Zigbee HUB (Hubitat Elevation, Xiaomi / Aqara Gateway, SmartThings, etc.);
- Works with Xiaomi Mi3 hub on EU region(quickpair) and CN region(native), and with Xiaomi Aqara hub on CN region (native);
- Detects temperatures between -20 and +60 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.3 degrees Celsius);
- Detects humidity in a range of 0 - 100% relative humidity (+/- 0.3 percent);
- Detects atmospheric pressure: 30 - 110 KPa (+/- 120Pa);
- Portable, can be mounted anywhere (adhesive included) or placed on furniture;
- Power supply: CR2032 battery included.
- Amazon Alexa (via Hub)
HomeKit (via HomeBridge)
HomeKit (via Hub)
SmartThings (with DTH)
- Warranty (months)
- 12 (companies)
You might also like