Shelly 1 Smart Home Wi-Fi RelayShelly
The Shelly 1 Wi-Fi relay will let you control and automate regular (non-smart) devices
Setup tutorial: http://blog.myl2.ro/en/shelly1-smart-relay-for-home-automation/
Samsung SmartThings integration tutorial: http://blog.myl2.ro/en/shelly1-integration-with-samsung-smartthings/
Shelly1 is a smart wireless relay that should not be missing from any smart home system.
It controls smart devices, groups them, starts and stops them with it's own mobile app or other compatible apps.
Do you have a device that is not smart and you want to make it smart? Shelly is the most effective solution!
- Automate control of your smart home using just your Wi-Fi network connection;
- Supports a wide range of power solutions: 110-265V, 50/60Hz AC, 12V DC, 24-48V DC;
- Compatible with the following EU standards: R&TTE 1999/5/WE, LVD 2006/95/WE, EMC 2004/108/WE, RoHS2 2011/65/UE, RE Directive 2014/53/EU;
- Control via Shelly mobile app or compatible apps;
- Enhanced scheduling: Create weekly schedules to improve the usage simplicity of connected devices;
- Dynamic Sunlight scheduling: Creates schedules according to sunrise and sunset times;
- Shelly connects numerous devices with a total power of up to 3500W;
- Compatible with MQTT: integrate Shelly with your MQTT broker;
- Compatible with Samsung SmartThings: through DTH or MQTT SmartApp;
- Compatible with Home Assistant and OpenHAB: integrate your devices with the rest of your home.
- HomeKit (via HomeBridge)
SmartThings (with DTH)
You might also like