Shelly 1 Smart Home Wi-Fi RelayShelly
Control and automate non-smart devices with the help of the Shelly1 relay!
Shelly1 is a wireless relay that monitors power consumption.
Use this relay to turn a classic device into a smart one.
- Group, turn on or off your devices through your own mobile application (Shelly) or other compatible applications;
- Increased organization: creates weekly programs to simplify the activity of connected devices;
- Dynamic program depending on the sun: creates programs depending on the time of sunrise and sunset.
- Compatible with MQTT: integrate Shelly with your MQTT broker;
- Compatible with Samsung SmartThings: via DTH or MQTT SmartApp;
- Compatible with Home Assistant and openHAB: integrates your devices with the rest of the house;
- Automates the control of your smart home using the connection to the Wi-Fi network;
- Can control many devices with a total power of up to 3500W;
- Power supply: 110-265V, 50 / 60Hz AC, 12V DC, 24 - 48V DC;
- Compatible with the following standards EU: R&TTE 1999/5/WE, LVD 2006/95/WE, EMC 2004/108/WE, RoHS2 2011/65/UE, RE Directive 2014/53/EU.
Setup tutorial: https://blog.myl2.ro/en/shelly1-smart-relay-for-home-automation/
Samsung SmartThings Integration Tutorial: https://blog.myl2.ro/en/shelly1-integration-with-samsung-smartthings/
- HomeKit (via HomeBridge)
SmartThings (with DTH)
You might also like