Shelly 2.5 Dual Smart Home Wi-Fi RelayShelly
The Shelly 2.5 Wi-Fi relay will let you monitor the power consumption, control and automate two regular (non-smart) devices, useful for curtains and gates
Shelly 2.5 is a smart wireless relay that should not be missing from any smart home system.
It controls one or two smart devices, groups them, starts and stops them with it's own mobile app or other compatible apps.
The overheat protection and power consumption monitoring features provide advantages over previous relay models.
Do you have a device that is not smart and you want to make it smart? Shelly is the most effective solution!
- Automate control of your smart home using just your Wi-Fi network connection;
- Supports a wide range of power solutions: 110-240V, 50 / 60Hz AC, 24 - 60V DC;
- Thermal protection: internal sensor with automatic overheating stop;
- Complies with the following EU standards: RE Directive 2014/53 / EU, LVD 2014/35 / EU, EMC 2004/108 / WE, RoHS2 2011/65 / EU;
- Control via Shelly mobile app or compatible apps;
- Enhanced scheduling: Create weekly schedules to improve the usage simplicity of connected devices;
- Dynamic Sunlight scheduling: Creates schedules according to sunrise and sunset times;
- Shelly connects numerous devices with a total power of up to 2200W;
- You can control a bi-directional motor (example: close/open a curtain) or operate a motorized gate (close/open).
- Compatible with MQTT: integrate Shelly with your MQTT broker;
- Compatible with Samsung SmartThings: through DTH or MQTT SmartApp;
- Compatible with Home Assistant and OpenHAB: integrate your devices with the rest of your home.
- HomeKit (via HomeBridge)
SmartThings (with DTH)
You might also like