Shelly 1 PM Smart Home Wi-Fi Relay with Power MonitoringShelly
The Shelly 1 PM Wi-Fi relay will let you monitor the power consumption, control and automate regular (non-smart) devices
Shelly 1PM is a wireless relay with power monitoring that should not be missing from any smart home devices.
It controls smart devices, groups them, starts and stops them with it's own mobile app or other compatible apps.
Overheat protection and power consumption monitoring feature provide advantages over previous relay models.
Do you have a device that is not smart and you want to make it smart? Shelly is the most effective solution!
- Automate control of your smart home using just your Wi-Fi network connection;
- Supports a wide range of power supplies: 110-240V, 50 / 60Hz AC, 24 - 60V DC;
- Thermal protection: internal sensor with automatic overheating protection;
- Complies with the following EU standards: RE Directive 2014/53 / EU, LVD 2014/35 / EU, EMC 2004/108 / WE, RoHS2 2011/65 / EU;
- Control via Shelly mobile app or compatible apps;
- Enhanced scheduling: Create weekly schedules to improve the usage simplicity of connected devices;
- Dynamic Sunlight scheduling: Creates schedules according to sunrise and sunset times;
- Shelly connects multiple devices with a total power of up to 3500W;
- Compatible with MQTT: integrates Shelly with your MQTT broker;
- Compatible with Samsung SmartThings: DTH or MQTT SmartApp;
- Compatible with Home Assistant and openHAB: Integrates your devices with the rest of your home.
- HomeKit (via HomeBridge)
SmartThings (with DTH)
You might also like