Shelly RGBW2 - LED Strip Smart Home Wi-Fi RelayShelly
The Shelly RGBW2 Wi-Fi relay will let you monitor the power consumption
Control and automate LED light strips
Shelly RGBW2 is a wireless relay that monitors power consumption and can control an LED strip or up to 4 light bulbs (12-24V) from a Smart Home system.
Do you have an LED strip that you want to make smart? Shelly is the most efficient solution!
- Increased organization: creates weekly programs to simplify the activity of connected devices;
- Dynamic program after the sun: create programs depending on the time of sunrise and sunset;
- Control through the Shelly mobile application or other compatible applications.
- Compatible with MQTT: integrate Shelly with your MQTT broker;
- Compatible with Hubitat Elevation;
- Compatible with SmartThings: via DTH or MQTT SmartApp;
- Compatible with Home Assistant and openHAB: integrate your devices with the rest of the house;
- The REST API allows compatibility with Vera, Fibaro, SmartThings, HomeSeer, Savant, HomeKit, etc;
- Automate the control of your smart home using the connection to the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network;
- Power supply: 12V - 24V DC;
- Maximum power: 12V - 45W / channel, maximum 144W; 24V - 90W / channel, maximum 288W
- Compatible with the following EU standards: RE Directive 2014/53 / EU, LVD 2014/35 / EU, EMC 2004/108 / WE, RoHS2 2011/65 / EU.
- Amazon Alexa
HomeKit (via HomeBridge)
SmartThings (with DTH)
- Warranty (months)
- 12 (companies)
You might also like